Here are a number of compelling reasons why Ehrhart Energy now offers Bioheat delivery rather than traditional heating oil:
- Reduces U.S. reliance on imported oil – by replacing millions of gallons of petroleum-based heating oil, American homes will be far less vulnerable to any supply disruptions from overseas unrest or politics.
- Creates thousands of jobs — supports more than 31,000 U.S. jobs and generates income of nearly $1.7 billion to be circulated throughout our economy, according to a recent economic study.*
- Relies on renewable, biodegradable, nontoxic resources – we can continually regrow new supplies throughout America, and it is virtually free of sulfur and other impurities.
- Saves wear and tear on equipment AND on the environment – because it has a much lower sulfur content, Bioheat fuel burns cleaner than standard No. 2 heating oil. The result is fewer breakdowns, longer equipment life, better fuel efficiency and a cleaner environment.
- Requires no equipment refits – if your heating system uses regular fuel oil, it can use Bioheat fuel.
Learn more about this improved home heating fuel:
* Biodiesel Magazine – Will NYC Homeowners Embrace Bioheat as the Evolution of Oilheat?