Four Smart Ways to Start Heating Season Right in 2019/20
Fall may seem a long way off, but it will get here eventually – and if you want it to soften the blow on the onset of another heating season here in the Finger Lakes, the time to do it is now.
Here are four smart things you can do in the coming weeks to create a little peace of mind for you and your family in the year to come:
- Enroll in Smart Pay* – Smart Pay splits your annual heating bill into 11 equal payments (with one adjustment payment or credit) so you’ll avoid paying 80 percent of it during the winter months. That means you’ll know exactly what your bill will be, with no surprises no how much propane or Bioheat you use. As a bonus, you will automatically get a 5¢ prompt-pay discount on all your heating oil or propane deliveries.
- Enroll in an Ehrhart Service Plan – Avoid the mad late-summer rush and schedule your annual heating maintenance now! Whether your heating equipment burns wood pellets, propane, or heating oil, professional heating service will help keep your equipment operating better and more reliably for longer. The smartest way to take care of your routine heating system service? Enroll in a Ehrhart Energy Service Plan: you’ll get an annual tune-up for your heating system, plus repair discounts, priority service, and more.
- Switch to AutoPay – Save a stamp, simplify your bill paying, and avoid late fees with our AutoPay program (you can even save an additional $2 per month with AutoPay – contact us to find out how).
- Replace your older heating system – Summer is the perfect time to upgrade your older heating equipment. Today’s high-efficiency furnaces, boilers, space heaters, and water heaters can cut your annual fuel costs by 20 percent or more, often saving you enough in energy bills to offset the cost of your heating upgrade in just a few years.
Contact us today to get started with Smart Pay, or to schedule your heating system maintenance for 2019/20.
* Enrollment for our Smart Pay Monthly Payment Plan is ending soon, so act now!