Is a Propane Gas Fireplace Worth It?
Most of us love the warm, inviting glow of a wood burning fireplace – but few of us enjoy the work it takes to get that fire set up and cleaned up.
The good news is you can get that same warm glow experience at the click of a button, from the comfort of your favorite chair or sofa – thanks to the power of propane.
- Convenience – Say goodbye to gathering wood and sweeping ashes. Just click “on” and your fire is up and ready to go.
- Beauty – Today’s propane hearths produce realistic flames and come in a range of attractive styles and finishes, so they’ll make a perfect centerpiece for your family’s favorite gathering spot.
- Safety – With a propane gas fireplace, you’ll have no more embers, unstable log piles, or dangerous creosote buildup in your chimney. Just maintain hearth properly and it will provide safe heat year after year.
- Savings – A propane fireplace operates at four to five times the efficiency of a wood fireplace, so you’ll pay less to stay warm. You’ll also eliminate chimney cleaning, saving even more money.
- Eco-friendly performance – Clean-burning propane emits far fewer particulates and less CO2 than wood – good for your health, good for the air, and good for the planet.
If you don’t have a fireplace yet, consider installing a propane hearth – it’s more affordable than you think. We’ll help you choose a hearth option that’s right for you, then install it quickly and safely so you can enjoy that dream fire feature you’ve always wanted!
Spend less time preparing your fires and more time enjoying them in your Ithaca-area home. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on a propane hearth that works for your space and lifestyle!