New Government Standards May Affect Your Water Heater Choice
If you’re ready to replace your water heater, please talk to us about your options. Important changes in water heaters have recently been made that may affect your choice!
This is especially true if you have an old tank water heater that is currently inside a closet, alcove or other tight space. If this sounds like your situation, you may not be able to replace it with a new tank water heater! That’s because new water heaters being manufactured today have increased at least two inches in both height and width because of new water heating efficiency standards mandated by the U.S. Department of Energy.
If this is an issue in your home, you can overcome these space constraints by choosing a propane tankless water heater:
- Compact unit that hangs right on a wall – convenient and less of an eye sore.
- Tankless water heaters eliminate standby energy losses that occur in storage tank systems because they only heat water on demand.
- A tankless system can average a flow rate of hundreds of gallons per hour; you can always count on having plenty of hot water for your family.
- Tankless systems last twice as long as tank water heaters and produce twice as much hot water.
- Generates 50% less emissions than electric water heaters.
If all that isn’t enough, you need to know about our Spring Special on propane tankless water heaters. Right now, you may qualify for five years of 0% financing when you purchase a propane tankless water heater before April 30, 2016. That’s less than $50 per month for most customers. Please visit our Specials page to read more.