Winter is fast approaching – how is your propane supply?
Temperatures have been dropping quickly in and around Ithaca lately, but we all know that the coldest weather is yet to come here in the Finger Lakes.
The question is, will your propane heating system be ready for that first real taste of winter when it arrives?
A sudden temperature drop can cause you to use more propane gas that you expected to or planned for: if you’re a Will Call customer, it’s a good idea during these times to keep an eye on your gas gauge to avoid a potentially dangerous propane run-out.
Or, you could let Ehrhart Energy manage your propane supply with Automatic Delivery.
Here’s how it works:
- Our delivery teams will estimate how much fuel you’re likely to use based on your past bills and the current weather (if you have recently become an Ehrhart Energy customer, we’ll estimate based on local averages for a home your size).
- Your delivery will be scheduled when your tank is about one-quarter full.
- With Automatic delivery, we’ll manage your propane deliveries*, so you won’t have to think about placing a propane order. You’ll also get priority service over Will Call customers – a benefit that can really come in handy during unpredictable weather.
Other convenient services make the heating season even easier
Automatic Delivery is definitely a step up from Will Call in the peace of mind department, but it’s not the only service we offer to make your life easier during the fall and winter months.
- Our Smart Pay budget payment plan allows you to enjoy predictable bills and avoid heating bill sticker shock.
- Paperless billing cuts the clutter and helps you avoid accidental late fees
- Our comprehensive, high-value heating service plans help keep your equipment running efficiently and reliably all winter long
Whatever program (or programs) you choose, we’ll help make the transition from fall to winter seamless and easy for you so you can focus on what matters most at home.
Don’t risk a propane run-out – sign up for FREE Automatic Delivery from Ehrhart Energy. Contact us today to learn more, or to schedule your first fall propane delivery!
Automatic Delivery is also available for our Bioheat® Oil customers – contact us to learn more.