Why Start a Career at Ehrhart Energy?
Ehrhart Energy is a leading employer with outstanding benefits with a history that we’re proud of. We have employee training programs and will work hard at developing skills for all Ehrhart careers.
- We’re delivering a heating resource, so this product has a vital impact on our customers’ lives. We take pride in ensuring our customers are warm during cold winters.
- In our best interest in protecting the environment, we are continually researching, learning, and trying to understand alternative fuel options. It is both exciting and interesting to watch this happen.
- When you grow, we grow. Your professional development is important to us and we’ll be encouraging you at every step.
We maintain an atmosphere of trust, goodwill, and respect for one another and our customers while respecting free enterprise. Our commitment to high performance, productivity, accountability, and an appreciation for the joy of work is second to none!
We Offer Amazing Benefits!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to help support the physical and financial health of our employees and their families.
Our benefits program allows you to customize your coverage. You’re able to select the best plans to meet your family’s needs while taking advantage of tax savings. Eligible employees have the option to enroll in any of the following benefits programs. Many of these are pre-tax premium deductions and can lower your taxable income, thereby reducing your income taxes.
- Medical Insurance – multiple options to choose from
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Propane discount
As part of your comprehensive compensation package, we provide eligible employees with the following benefits at no cost:
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- $50,000 Basic Life/AD&D benefit
- Long Term Disability